Bi-Rite Family of Businesses
OCTOBER 2017 DONATION REQUEST UPDATEIn response to the devastating North Bay wildfires, we are currently funneling our people and financial resources in support of efforts to care for our staff, partners and community who are affected. Therefore we are NOT able to process or approve new donation requests for events being held in November and December. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. If your event is in 2018, please note we will begin to process those requests in December. Thank you.
WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS ELIGIBLE? PLEASE REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES:1. We prioritize support for non-profits (501 c3) at the intersection of food, youth, and education, with a lens towards historically-underserved populations.
2. Our work is rooted in local and meaningful relationships. We prioritize our giving to organizations that operate within the same neighborhoods and communities as our businesses.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT:
1. We are only donating gift card and catering orders at this time. We currently cannot accommodate donation requests for specific products.
2. Accept mailed, e-mailed or faxed donation requests. Any donation request submitted in this way will not be reviewed or considered. Please submit all donation requests using this online form.
3. Mail or deliver donated items. All items must be arranged for pick-up at our 18th Street Market, Divisadero Market or Creamery. You will receive an email confirmation when your donation is ready for pickup.
4. Support third party or individual fundraisers.
5. Donate ice cream. Sorry, we wish we could but the logistics of something this melty makes it too tough to coordinate!
All donation requests must be submitted at least four (4) to six (6) weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed. We will be in touch with you within three (3) weeks of your submission; if you haven't heard from us within that time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even though we prefer to donate to organizations that serve within our immediate neighborhood, we will still review requests from other non-profits.