Bi-Rite Family of Businesses
7/2/20 UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE DUE TO SAN FRANCISCO'S 'SHELTER IN PLACE' ORDER AND THE ONGOING COVID-19 CRISIS, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO FULFILL LIMITED NEW DONATION REQUESTS AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER WE OFFER ALL 501(c)(3) NONPROFITS A 10% FOOD DISCOUNT ON ORDERS PLACED WITH BI-RITE CATERING, AND ARE PROCESSING THOSE REQUESTS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
TO KNOW IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A GIFT CARD DONATION OR 10% NONPROFIT CATERING DISCOUNT FROM BI-RITE, PLEASE REVIEW THESE GUIDELINES:1. We prioritize support for nonprofits 501(c)(3) at the intersection of food, youth, and education, with a lens towards historically-underserved populations. If you are a fiscally sponsored nonprofit you must provide the EIN number of your fiscal sponsor in your request.
2. Our work is rooted in local and meaningful relationships. We prioritize our giving to organizations that operate within the same neighborhoods and communities as our businesses.
3. In order to have meaningful impact for the many wonderful organizations within our community, donations are limited to 1 per organization per 12-month period.
1. We are only donating gift cards and offering approvals for nonprofit catering discounts at this time. We currently cannot accommodate donation requests for specific products or for catering platters.
2. We do not accept mailed, emailed or faxed donation requests. Any donation request submitted in those ways will not be reviewed or considered. Please submit all donation requests using this online form.
3. Mail or deliver donated items. All items must be arranged for pick-up at our 18th Street Market or Divisadero Street Market. You will receive pick-up instructions in your email confirmation.
4. Support third party or individual fundraisers.
5. Donate ice cream. Sorry, we wish we could but the logistics of something this melty makes it too tough to coordinate!
All donation and discount requests should be submitted at least four (4) weeks in advance of the date the donation is needed. We will be in touch with you within three (3) weeks of your submission; if you haven't heard from us within that time, please email email@example.com. Even though we aim to donate to organizations that serve within our immediate neighborhood, we will still review requests from other nonprofits.